You expressly agree that use of the service metrotram.it is at your sole risk. metrotram.it does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
metrotram.it does not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or contents of any content, information, material, postings, or posting responses found on the service, any merchandise or services provided through the service, or any links to other sites made available on the service.
metrotram.it does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services.
Some metrotram.it pages may provide links to other Internet sites for the convenience of users.
metrotram.it is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does metrotram.it endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
The service metrotram.it and all content, material, information, postings, or posting responses found on the service are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will metrotram.it (or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents), be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any content, information, material, postings, or posting responses on the service or the service itself.
These limitations apply regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that metrotram.it (and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents), is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, including you.
LATEST UPDATES TO THIS SITE
- Dec 05
- - Dortmund ordered 47 Bombardier Flexity Classic trams (with an option for 5 more cars), to be delivered in 2007-2010
- - Dockland Light Rail extension Canning Town-London City Airport-King George V (4.4 km, 4 stops) has been opened
- - Northumberland Park stop (Newcastle, Tyne-and-Wear Metro) opening
- - English Government rejected Leeds Supertram, Merseyside Tram (Liverpool) and South Hampshire Tram financing, a causa dell'incremento di costo rispetto all'ipotesi iniziale
- Oct 05
- - Innsbruck ordered 22 Bombardier Flexity Outlook trams, with a further option for 10 more vehicles
- - Kracow tramway tender has been launched (11.8 km: 5.9 km of new tracks+5.9 km of renewed existing tracks) for a total amount of 60 M Euro (43 M Euro for the low floor rolling stock)
- - On the 3 of October in Valencia Bailen stop opened (Linea 5 of Metro Valencia)
- Sep 05
- - On 17 September Polo Universitario - Camara de Gaia (5.7 km) section of Metro Do Porto has been putted in service
- - Linz (Aut) ordered 12 Bombardier low floor trams (900 mm gauge, 2.4 M Euro each, to be delivered in 2008)
- - LVB society in Leipzig (Germany) ordered 12 Bombardier Flexity Classic trams, actuating a previous option (2.83 M Euro each, to be delivered in 2006)
- Aug 05
- - On 29 August Rotterdam Calandlijn Line (east-west line) has been extended from De Tochten to Nesselande
- Jul 05
- - Bologna Metrotranvia (Line 1) project has been approved and parly financed (first phase Fiera Michelino-Stazione FS, 92 million Euro contribute) by Italian Infrastructure Ministry; other 3 million Euro have been assigned to complete the studies of the further phases of the project
- Jun 05
- - UK Transport Dipartment intend to promote an extension of LRT Midland Monorail Line along Birmingham Snow Hill-New-Five Ways area (Edgbaston) route; it's expected a further decision by transport local authority, which alco considered an underground solution along the same track
- Jun 05
- - Bombardier signed with RET (Rotterdam public transport operator) a contract for a 21 additional Flexity Outlook Swift delivery, to be used on RandstadRail line track (Rotterdam-The Hague-Zoetermeer)
- May 05
- - Italian Infrastructure Ministry financed Parma metro project (172 million Euro) and Rimini Fiera-Cattolica rapid coast transport project (43 million Euro)
- - Remarkable first results for Luas Dublin tramway network (Green Line - 6 km -, Red Line - 15 km)
Hold mouse over news to pause scrolling
News for year: 2005
Total size of this site MB 268